Zoho CRM - Sales & Marketing app for iPhone and iPad
Stay in touch with prospects and close more deals on the move. Engage with peers and collaborate with them in real-time. Zoho CRM mobile app for iPhone and iPad is a versatile tool that helps salespeople acquire, retain, and delight more customers.
- Manage your end-to-end sales cycle with access to Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Tasks, Events, Calls, Inventory, and Custom modules in CRM.
- Access or modify customer information offline and automatically sync when you go online.
- Get insights into key sales metrics and trends with Dashboards.
- Get instantly notified as you receive emails from customers.
- Collaborate with your team in real time using Feeds by posting comments, @mentioning peers, and much more.
- Locate leads, contacts, and accounts on maps.
- Schedule and track all your events, tasks, and activities.
- Check in and record your visits at customer locations.
- Log outgoing calls instantly.
- Use voice notes for hands-free notetaking.
- Attach files directly from your device or Zoho Docs.
- Receive push notifications for reminders set on Tasks/Events.
Pros and cons of Zoho CRM - Sales & Marketing app for iPhone and iPad
Zoho CRM - Sales & Marketing app good for
i appreciate Int because it s very easy and complete, especially thé report feature.
The new task orientation is really helpful!
Thank you ZOHO!
Zoho has to be one of the best CRM systems ever... especially for the pricepoint. The Ipad app, at 3.00 per month per user is one of the best deals in the industry... but you have ot be a zoho user to get the value. I use it every day and it is outstanding.
I used several crms including apparently the purported greatest out there.
For the best value proposition .... Nothing beats zoho crm.. It is so responsive ..customizable ...user friendly and now with this app it makes my time so productive especially when on the go. I highly recommend it to anyone that needs to manage accounts contacts and ancillary activities.
Works well, the UI is really clever. Only drawback, wish the week could start on a Sunday in the monthly calendar. Also wish it could sync faster/better with zoho mail multiple calendars.
I liked the previous version. I love this version, the integration with Mail is a major advantage, plus the download of view data seems faster and more helpful. I have both the iPhone and iPad versions and could not live without them!
Some bad moments
Pretty good for a start, but here are the downsides:
Exporting of events tells me to activate access to my calendar in privacy settings, but Zoho CRM doesnt show up in privacy settings.
Then, modified fields in the web APP dont show up in the iPad APP. Renamed fields, option lists, additional fields etc. are just not there.
Alerts on tasks and events not working and tasks cant be exported to task list in iOS to make that happen.
App crashes while downloading data for the first time. Not usable.
Cant get free mobile version to work, got the runaround between their app and site. No live support for us free users. Go try SalesForce instead because it works for business owners.
This app looks like its been done in 5 sec. Im using zoho crm at work but this app wont help me do nothing its just crap.
Dam thing just locks up and takes forever to refresh, info nothing like the info I have on the web interface.... Useless tool for on the road... Wish they would fix it!
Tasks and/or emails do not update. Previous review indicated this app is better than most...I hate to try the others ones.
and other. So, download free Zoho CRM - Sales & Marketing .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Zoho CRM - Sales & Marketing iOS app used & searched for